Wednesday, April 27, 2011

How this works (reposted)

Hey how ya doinnnn

Hello everyone my name is Patrick and I'm a sophmore at Saint Joseph's University in Philly.  Since High School I've been collecting and wearing mannny different shoes.  As I get older I realize I have far too many pairs and need to get rid of some of them.  I have worn every pair of shoes I own and some are in better condition then others.  With that said I will be posting shoes I would like to sell on here (daily, weekly, monthly, and/or whenever I have time.  I would prefer to meet up with interested buyers but I can and will ship if needed.  Anyways if you have any questions just comment on any blog.  Spread the word and get some nice shoes for pretty cheap.  Everything will be priced to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment